Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:18:51 -0400
  Hello Gerry,
what you are saying is basically correct. Current PAC Mate BX and QX owners
will be able to send their PAC Mates to Freedom Scientific for upgrading to
Omni. However, please be certain that the PAC Mate you are thinking about
buying used is either a BX (PAC Mate with the Braille keyboard) or a QX (PAC
Mate with the qwerty keyboard). These are the only units which can be
upgraded to Omni. If the unit is a PAC Mate BNS or TNS, you will not be able
to have it upgraded. Without a current Product Maintenance Agreement and
Annual Software Agreement, the cost for the upgrade will be $699.

Best regards

Ron Miller