From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:19:44 -0500
Not sure if any of you are pacmate users but just in case.  I saw some
one had a pacmate for sale for 599.00.  I tink that is the price without
the maintainence agreement for software and hardware.  I spoke to
freedom scientfic this morning and from what they told me, the pacmate
omni will be the same unit as you have now.  They will take it in and
change the chip and some software.  So if you want to upgrade, you need
to hold on to your current unit.  If anyone knows differently, please
let me know.