From:
Rob Santello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:16:59 -0700
Hello Group,

   As some of you might remember, I created a few help files for the
new Kenwood TM-V71A radio. I've taken it a step further and converted
the entire Instruction Manual to an HTML document. I converted the
contents to links that will jump you to the relevant sections. I also
incorporated my textual descriptions of the front and rear panels so
this one document should cover it all. I also took the liberty to
move some of the sections at the beginning of the manual to the end
so that the table of contents is near the top of the document. Page
numbers and references to them were also removed as the hyperlinks
made them unnecessary. I also tried to convert some graphics to
textual descriptions where I thought it would be useful. Hopefully
there are no errors in the document but if you find a problem, let me
know and I'll try to fix it. This took many hours and several days so
it's possible something may have slipped by. A special thanks to
Anthony veece for his encouragement and help with editing. I'm
providing a link to the document here and I am also in the process of
getting it posted to the Handy Hams site. Again, I hope you find this helpful.

Link to the file:
http://www.aerialview.com/drumon/docs/TM-V71A_Instruction_Manual.html

Enjoy,
--rob--