From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:06:09 -0400
Hi Fred,

In the Western New York area, you can get them at your average music store
that sells sound reinforcement equipment or in other words, stores that sell
audio PA equipment that is used by musical groups that play in night clubs
or bars.  Check in those places in your neighborhood or if you like in
online stores that handle the same stuff.