From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:52:03 -0400
Hi Buddy.

Thought I'd switch the subject line, since we aren't talking about Yaesu
anymore.  I have had fairly good luck with LDG, but for the antenna
configuration that I have now, their tuners don't have quite as much range
as I need.  The design of the MFJ one would be nice if they could ever make
a product that wasn't defective.  They have good concepts but they can't
manufacture a fly swatter!

I first looked at their tuner because it is supposed to handle coax, open
wire, or random wire, so I figured that it would work in my situation, and
as long as I want to stay on the A antenna, it does.  I guess I'll live
without the antenna switch, but it burns me that they sold me defective
stuff two times in a row.  Yes, I could send the first one back, but have
to take the HF station off the air while it is gone.  Frankly, that sucks.

On the power supply question, that agrees with my experiences with
Jetstream.  I've had good luck so far with everything I've bought from them.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]