From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:31:50 -0600
Hi Robert:
well, if you can ascertain weather you are within range of an echolink or
IRLP node, you can certainly wow people by bringing up nodes from all over
the world and making contacts that way.
Next question is, are you aware of what echolink and IRLP are?
If not, I can give you a discription of both and you can decide weather
those are worth while to investigate for your purposes.
73
Colin, V A6BKX