From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:25:51 -0400
Hi Steve,
Thanks for letting me know about that, I don't own a 480, but I heard so
much about the voice guide function, I assumed that the voice spoke the menu
item name.  The VGS1 does speak pll tones and the numbers on the microphone
after you hit enter.
73
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!