C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:32:23 -0700
8bit
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
don't think so, (the main point being that over 500
scientist had published works rebutting at least one
and sometimes more of the contentions commonly out
there for man-made global warming and to me at least
that means disagreement and lack of concensus)but glad
it got you out of lurking. you interpret it anyway you
want. i like you expressing your opinion and being out
of lurking.
my time is up again. sure will be glad to get back my
own internet connection.

i have started a responce to one of yours that is in
draft as it is sort of a long one typing wise. i'll
get it to you all soon i guess. even after i get the
connection it will be a while before i can get to not
limiting my time as i am trying to help unpack and get
a normal household back.

--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>

http://tv.yahoo.com/