Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 05:16:23 -0700
I have the Robotron talking compass.  It was fun to play with, but I
wouldn't depend on it if i was lost, or anything like that.  I find
that you get better results if you hold it at arm's length from your
body. Otherwise, i think that the magnetic field generated by your
body confuses it. A funny story. The compass speaks english and
Spanish.  There is a switch that you can use to select
language.  once I was at a convention, and I had the compass in my
back pocket.  Somehow, the unit got turned on, and the switch got set
to Spanish.  I was walking, and someone tapped me on the shoulder and
said, "Your butt is speaking Spanish".

Andy