Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Martin McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:51:57 -0500
	I started to ask this question a few days earlier and
don't know if I deleted the message without posting or what so
if you already saw it, I am sorry.

	What exactly is the DSTAR dongle?

	I know what dongles are and what DSTAR is, but what is
this?

	If there is any DSTAR around here, It is very limited,
maybe in Tulsa or Oklahoma City, but it is not in wide use in
this general area. Thanks.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer