Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 23:26:07 -0400
    Ed:

Well, I'm finally back from a day of errands, and some unexpected visitors.

Anyway, here's my description of the TS480 installation in our motor home:

What we did was bought a couple of
those little wire baskets, and attached them to the back of the one dining
area bench where I usually sit.  The top basket holds the radio, and the
bottom basket holds the little 35-amp switching power supply.  We then
attached a little external speaker to the under side of the cabinet just
above the dining table.

It looks like there's plenty of room for ventilation for both the radio and
power supply.

We still have to do some creative running of the various wires and cables,
but I think we'll be there shortly.

This arrangement seems to use space most efficiently, and makes it so that
we don't have to mess around with drilling too many holes, and trying to
install some sort of a shelving unit.

Maybe when we get it all finally set up, I'll get the XYL to take some
pictures.

Thanks for your interest, Ed, and I'll keep you posted.

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ