Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:40:52 -0400
Colin,

I don't have a dog in this fight, but for what it's worth, I saw this back
and forth on e-ham a few weeks ago:

http://www.eham.net/forums/Misc/7142

Don't know if kenwood  service will do the job, but their shop rate is
fairly high.   The one in Virginia Beach isn't owned by Kenwood and started
out as a audio repair center.   They still do a/v repair and act as Kenwood
Service East and now also as Tokyo Hy-powerUSA service.  Perhaps their
contract with Kenwood would  preclude their doing this type of mod.

There is Cliff Holland at Avid in Texas and a fellow named Mike in Maine,
who are both highly rated on e-ham and  may be able to performe  this
surgery.

73, Steve KW3A