Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:18:46 -0400
Steve,

I've never used the $50 tool, so I'll defer to what John said since I think
he has used it.  But that is my understanding, the WMR tool only requires 1
crimp, while the GB (or any other general purpose tool) needs several steps
to do the job.    Once the  first crimp is done with the GB tool, the wire
isn't going anywhere, but the  crimp is too large to fit into the housing.
The additional steps are  to reshape the crimp to allow it to fit into the
plastic shell.

73, Steve KW3A