Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 22:52:47 -0600
Mat,

There are few repeaters on six meters, but when the band opens up it can be
much fun. The op's work various grid squares, ask another ham in your area
what yours is. I personally have used my 40 meter dipole on six meters and
worked ten or 15 states as well as up in to canada with 100 watts.

Fred Olver