Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:40:38 -0700
empty your deleted items folder, and or your spam/trash folder, restart the
computer, and it should work fine.
Sometimes if you have too many running  processes, they will not allow
outlook to have enough ram to open large messages, or will cause outlook to
think it doesn't have enough memory.
This typically is a simptom of not enough Ram onboard, or not enough vertual
ram allowed for windows.
Windows uses a portion  of the hard drive and dedicates it to vertual ram,
sometimes if this is set too low, you can run into problems such as the one
you are seeing.
It is defaulted to take as much as it needs though.

But, try killing some things in the system trey, getting rid of all programs
in the start up menu and make sure you aren't running too many programs at
once.
I have had this exact error before and doing what i mentioned above has
completely fixed it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX