Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
andrew shipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:01:12 -0000
Hi All,  I am sorry to hear they are discontinuing with these,  But we are
all moaning about this why don't  you all put your words to LDG you can
contact them through there website,  I have always had a good response from
Dwain from there.
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287