Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:08:23 -0700
yep using good gear always makes life easier and simpler.
The club here is also considering D star, though for what purpose I am
unsure and I don't know what band, likely 1.2GHZ, so they can make sure only
the richest club members get access to it.

I think its mostly an ARES mission though at this point.
they are already using amateur TV on 2.4/1.2 GHZ and have had it onboard the
police chopper here in the city for a couple big events.

73
Colin, V A6BKX