Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:46:38 -0400
Hi!
I was just reading your mail and I happened to have a tower I would like to
sell very reasonably.
It is aluminum  and lite wait for shipping.
It is 40 foot if you want to put a beam on it or 48 foot if you are only
supporting a dipole.
I would let it go for about $300.00 plus shipping.
If your interested, I also have a Mosley beam also.
It's all down and ready for shipment.
What do you say?
73
Lowell  W8QIY