Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:41:03 -0700
7bit
From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

Yes, you do need the appropriate player and approval.

What you do is to fill out an application for the pilot digital
download site.  You must be an nls patron as they check with your
regional library to verify eligibility.  They also want to know the
player you will be using.  At this time the only player nls has
approved is the Victor Reader Stream from humanware.

Once you've been approved, nls will send you an email with your
password (you supply the username when you fill out the original
application with nls.

Next, you'll get a message from humanware with info on how to obtain
the key you need to play nls books on your victor stream.  The key
is free by the way.

I don't know if any other players will be approved before the nls
program goes live.

Don  W6SMB