Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 22:48:09 -0400
I wouldn't go that far, it's just a huge learning curve over past versions
of office and with the menu system, every program I've ever used. It's
certainly accessible and useable if you want to take the time to relearn
most things. I just don't have the time to take to do that. Likewise, I
haven't had the time to uninstall it and go back to an older version this
summer with my class load and stuff but likely once that's over, after this
coming week, I'll go back to office 2003.