Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:01:40 -0700
Lou,
    While most might say that the "good old days" is a silly notion, in some
ways, its something that would do us much good if we could bring it back.

    IMO, what is lost is the very foundation this society is built on.  That
old fashioned notion called family is missing.  Both parents, if there are
two, work, and day care is raising the children.  Where are these kids
getting their values from?  Who keeps an eye on the kids when they come home
from school while parents are still at work?  Why do the kids have to have
phones, computers, tv's, etc. in their bedrooms?

    Its a complex issue but bottom line is, the fmaily, oh wait, what
family? is in such a weakened state that everybody except the parents are
involved in dealing with problems.

    When I was in high school, long hair was just becoming the wave.  The
dress code began to lose its punch but the boys still wore nice shirts and
pants and the grils still wore nice dresses.

    Why are so many kids strung out on alcohol and drugs and worse?  Maybe
they see a dark future and dont really want to go there?  Have we passed the
point of no return?  I dunno.

Most "terrorists" are reported to have come to the US legally, but they then
hang around on expired visas, some for as long as 10 to 15 years. Now
compare that to Blockbuster; if you are 2 days late with a video, those
people are all over you. I think we should put Blockbuster in charge of
immigration.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup