Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:06:30 -0400
Should be in the control center, under e-mail.

I don't know, but if your e-mail server doesn't use standard ports, I don't know
if AVG will automatically scan e-mail until you change the standard ports.  I
haven't looked at AVG documentation, but if you suddenly aren't seeing that
message, that could be the reason.  Normal ports are pop 110 and smtp for
outgoing mail 25.

Steve, K8SP