Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:30:08 -0600

I am very glad some people have good luck taking Veratrum ALB 30 for various
gluten exposure symptoms, but not from my humble experience.  I have given
it a try several times over the past 4 years for accidental exposure with no
positive effect whatsoever, and I wish this was not so.  In addition, it is
NOT casein free, and is made with lactose, so for those of us who can't do
dairy, it will just make you sicker, as I have unfortunately found out.  For
those of you not familiar with this homeopathic, over the counter, seemingly
"catch all" remedy, just google veratrum alb 30 and you should come up with
a few sources of where to purchase and its pharmaceutical components.  I
would remind everyone there is no substitute for staying entirely gluten
free, there is no "magic pill" yet (although Dr. Fasano and team are working
on it), and although Veratrum Alb 30 may reportedly work for some regarding
relief of symptoms, these reports are purely subjective, without scientific,
objective evidence.

*******
*******