ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:51:28 -0600
Hey Phil, did you hear how the Philies players ran on to the field to help
the grounds crew put down the tarp? Some of the crew I think about four of
them were actually caught under the tarp, it kept hitting them so the
players all ran out and helped them. The whole crowd cheered and the radio
announcers said they'd not seen that before.

Lelia