From:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:54:08 -0800

Some of you have taken my pastry secret as I need help making cake. I have been sent dozens and dozens of recipes for cake and how not to use rice flour.
My intentions was only to help the celiacs who use the pre mixes and those mixes that have rice flour in them to keep the cost down.

I am a certified working chef and that is all I can really say. You don't know me but if you ask me questions I will be able to prove to you I can help you.
I learn my lesson quite well by trying to help here.  It is like the recipes on the internet the over 1 billion of them for celiacs. Every one has a opinion and every one is a chef. I try to help but it is way to hot in this kitchen for me.

I will stay away and post on my free web site, maybe I could help there. I wish I could say this was a positive adventure but i can't.
 I make all my own flour mixes. Each mix is made for each item.

I have tried to explain that rice flour takes long to cook and that can be used for some of our food like for example beef stew. It is perfect for stew.  Beef stew if cooked right cooks for a very long time and that will cook the rice flour up. So many of you say I don't use rice flour but why. If used right it can enhance your food just as long as you know its properties and i tried to explain that.

Every product has its place.

Corn starch can be used for a orange glaze on Duck or maybe a cherry bing sauce.. The glaze is suppose to be glassy and the corn starch does that.
Gravy is suppose to be pale and thick, The rough made out or rice flour does that.

I don't use flour that i use with my pizza crust for my pancakes.
I am a traditional chef with new age to flare up my food.

My cooking bible is "ESCOFFIER"   1846.  any chef who is a chef would tell you that is the basic of all cooking.

Thank you,

Chef Daniel "P"

http://www.chefdanielp.com/
If a error comes up return in a few minutes. (Free hosting caused it

Articles, recipes, restaurant forms ,Traveling help.

A fellow celiac who happens to be a chef and wants to help you.