From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:08:49 EDT

Hi,

Please put on your calendar:
Port Townsend Gluten Intolerance Group  Picnic
Noon, Saturday, August 25

at the home of:
Howard and Adele Fosser
1111 Calhoun Street
Port  Townsend, WA 98368

phone: 360-385-2282

We will be making Gluten Free Wraps from LaTortilla Factory Ivory Teff
tortillas. You may read about them on their web site: _www.latortillafactory.com_
(http://www.latortillafactory.com) .

We will fix Turkey Fajitas. The turkey will be marinated, barbecued on the
grill, then cut and wrapped along with grilled onions and peppers, grated
cheese, sour cream, avocado, and salsa. Because you will do the wrapping, if you
need to be dairy-free, you can make it dairy-free.

We will try out some other Wrap recipes, including vegetarian. Deb Hammond
and Whitney Miller will help. We will collect donations to pay for the
ingredients.

Please let me know if you are planning to come to the picnic and how many  in
your family will be coming so I may plan accordingly.

If you know of anyone who would be interested in coming, please invite  them.

Have you noticed the recipes now on the GIG site? The web site is
_www.gluten.net_ (http://www.gluten.net)  for details.

Thanks.
Adele Fosser
Email: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])
Phone:  360-385-2282