ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:49:03 -0600
Thanks all for your prayers. Pat I did sleep well last night actually. One
can only have faith that God will protect what is to my stewardship, and if
theft is found again later today, as I'll check all 70 machines, I trust
that the enemy will repay what is stolen somehow. Paul, I know they got in
with a tampered key of a different combo set up because of the home
position of the lock being off, and having my theory confirmed by the local
Coke distributor which has this happened to them in the past. Kind of
difficult to explain here but that is how they got in. Carol thanks for
prayer for the enemy, although one can get quite angry while in the middle
of restocking machines knowing full well that the sales and labor and
product I render to the machines could well wind up in another's pocket and
yet I still have to pay taxes, commission and for the product, but praying
for them is best. Either for their conscious or their justice if caught.
Thanks Vicki and all else who have prayed, I'm half way through checking
messages now lol. . I'll find out more this afternoon. I'm trusting as well
that because they find little to no cash in the  machine as I emptied them
out, that they do not decide to break in mid-night when  all else are
sleeping, and steal the product, so far that appears to be untouched due to
time constraints I'm sure. Pray as well all 70 of the locks come in on
Saturday. They are being made as I type or will be soon. Pray God gives me
a nifty idea to put on the locks now that would hinder entry, yet not
hinder my entry when I change locks. Oh and alarms Paul yes, one can buy
them but no time for that and cost prohibitive for all machines. Fake
cameras too only work if  they actually believe it. I'd think, if they are
students, would realize it is a fake, or if they believed it, would cover
it up and then do the deed.

Brad