ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 08:58:21 -0700
Phil,

No.  I have to wait for 4 weeks before my behind-the-ear processor is
activated.  In the meantime, I am using one of my hearing aids.  I am
sitting here with a pair of headphones straddled so that the left side sits
toward the back of my head, and the right side rests next to my hearing aid.
I'm doing better with this than I thought I might!  The big day is January
7, so you all please keep me in your prayers.

thanks!