ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:02:43 -0700
I added Carol's story about her dog bringing her home to the Testimonies
section of my website.  Carol isn't seeing it listed on the menu.  In fact,
she sent me a copy of that page and that line is just blank for her.  I have
checked the html coding and it is correct and I am seeing it on my computer.
I also logged on to the site using Sandy's computer and she is using a more
current version of jaws than I am and it displays on her computer.  If you
get a chance, go to
http://www.safeplacefellowship.com
and drop down toward the bottom of that first screen till you see the link
called testimonies.  Click on that and then the menu for the testimonies
comes up.  Carol's article is called God's Dog and it appears second in the
list.  George has his testimony listed first, then  God's Dog and then
Praying across the Atlantic is the third line.  This one is really stumping
me.

Phil.

WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM