EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:50:57 -0700
The last action on this seems to have been around May to June of this
year. The NFB was given 30
days to submit affidavits from customers who had experienced
accessibility problems. I suspect the judge is still sorting though
these, but I cannot say for sure. See the following link:
<http://www.blindaccessjournal.com/2007/05/consumer-help-needed-in-nfb-v
s-target.html>

Hope this helps,

Steve Noble