Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 00:33:47 +0000

Hi All,

I made rookie mistake.  I made a word document then cut  & pasted all the responses I got for filling up a goodie bag for a University student with Celiac & rice & dairy allergies.  I was so excited about all the responses that I didn’t save the document and I erased each email after I pasted the info in the word document.  You probably have figured out by now what happened – my computer crashed.  I lost the word document that I stupidly didn’t save & I lost the emails.  I’ve been fighting with my computer for a couple of days.  I’ve finally won – sort of.  I got it up and running again but I lost my information I had gathered for this project.  Okay the computer won, but I'm going to be smarter in the future and save, save, save.

I’ve made a list from what I remembered, but I lost a couple of recipes – for popcorn balls & one that was a substitute for trail mix using potato sticks (could you send it to me again – I will print it out this time).

Regina

Coconut macaroons
Dried fruit
Fruit leather
Fresh fruit
Trail mix
Nuts
Popcorn balls
Gorilla Munch cereal
Tom Tom Turkey Sticks
Dark chocolate
Caramel apples
Candy canes
Cinnamon almonds
Corn chips
Necco candy
Tangerines
Bananas
Lara bars

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2007/04/flourless-banana-cake.html
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2007/05/peanut-butter-banana-cake.html
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2007/04/flourless-banana-cake.html

--
aka Genie Walker, http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/72531/genie_walker.html. I write articles on a variety of topics and post them to thatwebsite. Topics include: product reviews, spiritual insights, motivationalessays, humor, Southern humor, local attractions, and gluten free related articles.

*******
*******