THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Lynn J. Woodley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 17:26:24 -0500
Hi, I am also new to this group.  Today is my first day to receive the
letters.  I find it interesting that I feel the same as everyone on the list;
fatigued, weight gain (especially after 4 weeks of exercising), depression,
emotional behavior that I had never experienced before.

I had Palpillary Carcinoma of the thyroid.  The doctor found it while I was
pregnant.  I have had my thyroid completely removed and haven't felt the same
since.

Everyone says it's because I have a toddler.  I can't believe that.  I don't
feel like me anymore.

I had a c-section Aug. 31 1995,  October 27 I had a partial thyroidectomy and
November 9, had the total removal done.  I feel I should be back to 'Normal'
and I know I am not.

I have read today about your notes on Armour Thyroid.  Does it really work?
 And why aren't they giving us this option?

I too, like others have the levels that the doctors say is normal but am
gaining weight and am very tired.  Help.

I am very delighted to have found this group and I hope to gain a lot from
you all.

Thank you Lynn J. Woodley