ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:53:39 -0600
Hi all!

My dad, I believe, found a dog that a man had apparently lost.  this fellow
asked one of the neighbors, maybe around 3 weeks ago, if he had spotted his
dog.  the neighbor said no, but took the guy's phone number.  He later threw
the number away, as he still hadn't seen her.  Now Mom and Dad have this
dog.  I feel sad for the owner, and for the dog, each one not knowing where
the other is.  So, remembering that God watches over all the sparrows, I'm
asking for prayer in this situation.

Thanks!

Sharon