Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Denise Jania <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:11:46 -0800

One more thing about the cramps:

  I didn't mean to confuse anyone about the abdominal cramps.  These are not the kind of abdominal cramps one can get from accidently eating gluten.  Those cramps and stomach pain can last for hours.  These cramps are caused from bending or stomach muscles tightening and only last for a few minutes.  Usually once I straighten up, the abdominal cramp loosens and goes away.  The leg cramps that I experience are sometimes during the night or upon waking in the morning.  The foot/toe cramps that I experience can happen anytime to me, day or night.  I can get foot/toe cramps putting on a pair of shoes.  I have had the foot cramps while driving a car and couldn't straighten my leg to relieve it until I got home and could get out of the car -- OUCH!

  I wanted to add this info in response to a few questions that I received to clear up any confusion.

  Once again, thank you to everyone!  Hopefully we will all find one of the recommendations helpful for eliminating these painful cramps!
  Denise