From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 13:16:25 -0400

Saturday, August 11, 2007
 1:00 PM

Where:
Loehr Home
Sagle, ID 83860

Special guest
Anna, the head chef of Breads from Anna will be here. Check out Anna's
website at  www.glutenevolution.com.  She will be bringing samples of her
excellent breads. Anna has breads that are gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, egg and
rice free ? but full of rich flavor. Come and check them out.

In addition Anna will be at "Super 1" in Coeur d'Alene HWY 95 & Kathleen
Aug.9th Thursday afternoon with samples of her tasty products!  Be sure to
meet her there if you can't make it to Sagle on Saturday.

"Gluten Freeda" Yvonne Gifford has sent us her frozen cookie dough for you to
take home and try and some buy one get one free coupons! This is their "Back
to School Special"  Very geneorous of her to offer this to our group. I will be
handing these out at the meeting as well as some baked up ones for you to
sample.

Please be thinking about some topics you would like to see covered at future
meetings. We will have a list for you to make your suggestions on.

for more information go to:
http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78
or call 208/687-8225~Jeanne