ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:32:19 -0600
Hi Rhonda and Everyone,

Yes, just 31 years. My advice is, when the going
gets rough, hang in there and trust in Jesus.
Don't give up when things get a little rocky.
Sometimes, it's not easy, but God will see you
through any and all trials and hard times you may
endure. That's my advice, oh, and never stop
loving and squeezing your spouse. Never stop
telling them you love them, every day. Pick on
each other often. It's healthy! <grin> lol.

Rhonda, I think you are doing all of the above.
<smile> You have been through way too much! You
never give up, your faith in Jesus is incredible!
and your strength is incredible. You and Ben are loving! <squeeze>

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson