ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:03:02 -0600
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this one.

Sharon----------------------------------------------------------
The ad that is inserted into this email is done automatically by
YahooGroups as a condition of their free hosting the Good Clean Fun list.
I have no control over any content of the advertisement.
Good Clean Fun. It's free! A smile will enhance the quality of your life.
Just send an email to:
or visit the Good Clean Fun web site
http://www.kcbx.net/~tellswor/
Unsubscribe info for Good Clean Fun is at the end of this email.
This email was scanned by F-Secure before it was sent.

GCF: Mental Test

A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a gathering of humor editors, and
the host naturally broached the subject in which the doctor was most
at ease. "Would you mind telling me, Doctor," he asked, "how you
detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?"

"Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask a simple question which
everyone should answer with no trouble. If there is hesitation, that puts
you on the track."

"What sort of question?"

"Well, you might ask, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world
and died during one of them. Which one?'"

The editor thought a moment, then said with a nervous laugh, "You
wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I
don't know much about history."

_ _____________________________________ _
/ )| Thomas S. Ellsworth |( \
/ / |