ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:48:03 -0600
Yeah talk of stickiness and pulling, I just brushed my teeth, and when I
went to brush my bottom right side it pulled talk about ouch.  Thanks I
truly love those people there.  I can't help comparing it to Todd's surgery,
the surgery went great but the people were so condescending it wasn't even
funny.  Dr.  Pophams people wow, I remember saying yesterday when he Dr.
Popham stopped to see me on our way out that he couldn't leave me any more
cause I liked him.

Lelia