ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 21:21:03 -0400
Phil and list,
I will trade you our 100 degrees and our thick humidity for your 100 degrees
and your low humidity.  It is nice of Lelia and Todd and Vicki and John to
offer their houses but what about you?  Are you offering your house to the
adventurous souls who travel there for this experience?  Running for cover
and sheepishly grinning from ear to ear!
Virgie and lady Hoshi
doing business at

www.vunderwood.ktostemtech.com