From:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 20:22:38 -0500

Warmer weather is on its way soon!  That means the return of outdoor
grilling.  Chebe bread is perfect for making those Gluten-Free hamburger or
hotdog buns for just such occasions!

Directions:
1) Make the dough according to package directions.  (You may want to add 1
tsp. of baking powder, EXCEPT to the all-purpose mix, to allow the bun to
rise more.)
2) Divide the dough in 4 equal pieces and make 4 "patties" by flattening
each to about 1/2 inch high.  Bake at 375 F for 35 minutes (longer if
frozen).
3) When baked, slice like a bun and fill it with a grilled hamburger, sliced
ham, or any other sandwich filling.  (And the cheese is already in the bun!)

Option: shape the dough into cylinders and make hot dog buns!  One package
makes 5 or 6 buns. Go to www.chebe.com/buns.htm to see pictures.

-------
"Your mix makes the best buns I have ever tasted since being diagnosed [with
gluten intolerance]. Now when I go to a barbecue, I can have a sandwich or a
hamburger and feel like everyone else.  I thought I could never have a
decent sandwich again, but thanks to your product I can. Thank you."  -
Marge, Levittown, PA.

"My daughter was diagnosed with celiac disease at age 16. She was a big
lover of Italian bread. I found a package of Chebe Bread in our local health
food store. I brought some home, mixed it up (so easy) and yea - she loves
it.  We've been making your bread for well over a year now, and I was happy
to find your frozen dough for sandwich buns. They are so light and
delicious. Thank you a million times." - Debra, Massachusetts
-------

Get more details on any of our products at http://www.chebe.com/product.htm.
Locate stores near you at http://www.chebe.com/retail/retailstores.htm.
Place an order online at http://www.chebe.com/order.htm.

Don't forget to sign up for our monthly webletter to receive special offers
on our products, our latest information, great recipes, and other
promotions!  Just enter your email address into the form located near the
bottom of our web page (http://www.chebe.com)!

Chebe Bread Products, a division of Prima Provisions Co.
1840 Lundberg Drive
Spirit Lake, IA 51360
(800)217-9510