Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:52:42 -0400

Tracey's Treats gluten free, rice free, Frozen Millet Bread Dough and Thaw &
Bake Cinnamon Rolls are ready to be thawed and baked in your home, enabling
you to conveniently enjoy the fresh baked aroma and soft, moist texture of
baked goods from your gluten-ated days.  Gluten Free - Conveniently!TM

Now, thanks to you, we're growing...

Tracey's Treats gluten free, rice free, Frozen Millet Bread Dough and Thaw &
Bake Cinnamon rolls will be available in June to mid-Atlantic states in the
U.S.A. Ask your local retailer to contact Garden Spot Distributors,
www.gardenspotdist.com.

Also available are Tracey's Treats Millet Bread Mix and Muffin Mix, which
can be shipped anywhere in the U.S.  The bread is so soft and good that
you'll be tempted to eat the whole loaf at once. This very easy to use mix
also makes the best gluten free, dairy free, rice free pizza crust -- so
good that even our teenager's nonCeliac friends love it.

And, our mixes are now offered to you at a 10% CASE DISCOUNT!  (case of 12)

Our web site, www.traceystreats.com, offers recipes and
more information on our products.

All Tracey's Treats products are created and produced by us, the
Celiac/Gluten Intolerant owners, in a dedicated gluten free facility.

Thank you, again, for your interest in our convenient, delicious, frozen,
ready to thaw and bake, rice free products and mixes.

Laurie
Tracey's Treats TM
gluten free - conveniently TM
www.traceystreats.com