From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:44:13 -0400
Harriet,
You might be able to get what you want through a Firefox extension called
Stylish.
Here is a link to the page about it. It appears to extend the user page
styling capability of Firefox, so you can easily change the various
settings, such as a black page instead of white.
I hope this helps. Also, just as an aside, Opera has an awesome style
switcher. You might want to check out using Opera as a browser instead.

Sue Clark
Lighthouse News:
http://lighthouse-news.com <http://lighthouse-news.com/>
Haunted Lighthouses: