Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:54:13 -0700
Stop it.
Seriously.
This is my point.
I don't care what religion you are.
I don't care what you believe.
Stop it.
Just keep it out of my diet talk - geeeeeeez
You can't expect to impose religious doctrine and their rules - i.e. the spelling of the word god - for cripey sakes - you can't make rules like that for other people.
Those are your rules.  Those are your beliefs.
This is diet talk.  DIET.
Now everybody just stop.  stop it.  you're all driving me crazy - lol.
go get out of your system on some religious tolerance discussion website or something to that effect.
Damn - seriously -
gale