From:
Phil Terry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:19:28 -0400
Nice, constructive post. Thanks for the positive input. Optimally, a
post that someone found offensive would be reported to a moderator
rather than responded to, but since we don't, these tips are probably
good advice. My general approach is to just ignore mildly inflammatory
comments and try to get back on topic, since no one here tends to get
really out of hand.