From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:37:31 -0400
Yup, a Paleo diet would be the most important treatment of Candidiasis for
the long term. Different Paleolithic hunter gatherer groups ate different
combinations of carbs, fats and proteins, depending on what foods were
available to them, but they all obviously ate Paleolithic foods (meats,
vegetables, fruits, nuts, etc.).