Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:34:51 -0700
Does anyone have any suggestions for eating cocoa or
chocolate in a savory recipe?  I don't know whether
chocolate is good for you or not, but I was thinking
about eating it anyway.  I was thinking that coffee is
good even though it is bitter, so perhaps cocoa could
be drank the same way?  Anyone have any suggestions?
If possible I'd rather leave out the stevia or any
other sweetener.

Someone suggested blending cocoa and coconut milk
which I could imagine tastes quite nice....

Be a PS3 game guru.