C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:49:41 -0700
since the "cheif" does not give you satisfaction, you
need to go to the cheif's boss. if you do not get
satisfaction there you go up another level. or if you
want to just  go to the top and let the heat come down
from the top then just start at the top.
  this is totally unacceptable. if no one gives you
satisfaction then see a lawyer who is experenced with
the ADA.

http://sims.yahoo.com/