From:
GiveMe AlluGot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 18:31:40 -0400
Hello,
last week I wrote to this list about my computer problem (see bellow) and received few answers on things to try. I want to thank those that replied.
As was suggested, I changed the power supply but the same problem persist.
If anyone has any more ideas to try I would appreciate the help.
Thanks again
Frank

> > I have a Gateway 700x with a Lexington 2.0Ghz P4 motherboard running XP home.> > Today I started the computer and read my email and was doing some surfing when suddenly my puter locked.> > I tried Alt delt and nothing happened. > > I then turned the puter off by pressing the start-off button on the tower.> > When I tried to turn it back on, it would not boot ( no BIOS screen nothing) and the start button turned amber when usually its green. The monitor seems to be fine the power saver message shows.> > All the fans are running on the MB and power supply, and I hear no beeps on start. I do notice that the optical drives lights come on momentarily but no booting takes place.> > If any one can offer some suggestions as to this problem it would be greatly appreciated.> > > > Thank you ..... Frank Berenato> >> >
Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add now.
                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com