From:
"Ron Hoggan, Ed. D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 17:21:12 -0700
Hi Ken,

Equally, your posts continue to press me to think about and explore the
literature to better understand this process. I have to overcome my personal
bias before I can see the other side clearly, and posts such as yours are
most helpful in that regard. This ain't a black and white issue for me, and
I agree with Phil that nobody really 'knows' the answers to the questions we
are asking. We are all groping in the dark, trying to make sense out of
conflicting and confusing data, frequently biased interpretations, and
limited insights into the biological processes. Dissenting opinions make
countries, organizations, and listservs dynamic, powerful, and democratic -
but very messy and confusing. :-)

Best Wishes,
Ron