From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 16:31:25 -0500
I had sent him an email when you originally recommended him. I spoke to him
and he now requests a donation ahead of time. He recommended $200 which I
would gladly pay if it will help. My husband and I have actually discussed
me going to Germany for several months to stay with my mom and possibly seek
medical treatment over there. If I do this, I would try an extended fast
first, or even a fasting clinic which aren't all that expensive in Germany.
I would like to fast 21 days at a minimum and being at a clinic where no
other food is available sure would be helpful. :)

When I visit my mom all I do is rest, relax, walk the dog, etc. It would be
more conducive to healing. Not that I have a hectic life right now
considering I am not working, but we have more social interaction, eating
out, trips, etc.